Compliance towards tracking and monitoring Employee personal securities trading has leapt the forefront of every Mutual Funds firm’s most critical components. SEBI imposes certain restrictions and reporting obligations on employees of mutual funds with respect to personal transactions in securities. Tracking and monitoring of employee securities trading has been a manual process using papers or spreadsheets till date. This manual process leads to difficulty in producing required reports and in monitoring the regular employee trading activities, resulting in extremely high time and resource consumption to complete such tasks. Most firms are finding the process much complicated and automating such process can drastically bring the resource and time consumption graph down.
Investrail, as an employee trade monitoring tool, can capture, analyze and report all the trading activities of your employees. It conveniently helps the MF/AMC companies to comply with the SEBI regulations by closely tracking the employee’s investments, validating them against a set of pre-defined investment rules & highlighting the breaches if any. Automation of employee personal trading system save time and money and also ensures that you are complaint with the industry regulations and internal rules and policies.
In other words, Investrail is,
- A work-flow to pre-approve employee transactions based on defined parameters
- A reporting tool to allow employees to report their transactions within the designated time window after executing the transaction
- A monitoring tool to detect breaches and take follow up action
- A MIS tool to help generate necessary MIS for decision support and reporting to Boards.
- A repository to maintain Certification data of employees